[reportlab-users] Splitting large tables over multiple pages.

Riaan Lombaard riaanl at specsoft-it.com
Tue Oct 18 04:50:04 EDT 2005

Please help. I've been searching like mad for a solution to my problem.
I am still a newbie so any help into the correct direction will be
appreciated.

Obviously my table is too large and therefore it cuts my columns off and
not expands it to the next page. Is there any options I can set to do
this split for me?

Or do I need to do this in my code by determining maximum amount of
columns that will fit on a page and break my list up to handle this? If
so is there a way I can determine the size of the printed column and
then make my decisions based on that?

Thanks,

            Riaan