[reportlab-users] canvas showFullScreen0 ?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Oct 1 14:22:13 EDT 2005

No, it was an interface convention we had five years ago to mark an API as "likely to be changed".  The idea was that we would want to put a few features into every release without being sure what interface was right.

The suffix was supposed to guarantee that this code would break in future - if only by dropping the suffix - and thus to warn people that this was experimental.

Of course, we probably forgot that one and maybe a few others!  I shall take a look and add a method without the zero (keeping one with the same name as an alias)

- andy