[reportlab-users] Re: Visual Editor.

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Nov 28 04:21:01 EST 2005

Hi all,

This is just a polite warning that ReportLab is involved in two rush
projects/bids this week and it's unlikely I will be able to play with or
look at the Visual Editor things until next weekend.  I'll try to
keep up with what others are doing late at night ;-)

If anyone here has time to research a little and try to get
Sketch/Skencil running on Windows, perhaps they could post here
the combinations of releases and dependent packages they used.  My
gut feeling is that we may end up with some wx-based GUI toolkits but
a lot of object-model and reading-in code from Skencil.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson