[reportlab-users] Conversion of PDF to Booklet or Brochure

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Nov 10 05:10:42 EST 2005

> A solution for Windows would be nice and even better if it could be done
> automaticaly. Do you have any ideas or know some tools to do it?

Yes, it's a simple script using PageCatcher.  But PageCatcher isn't cheap;
generally our deployments are to help with large scale enterprise problems
and are priced accordingly - at least with the list price.  Most other
decent pdf-processing tools follow the same strategy.

We are always happy to discuss 'special deals' for Python programmers
who know our tools, since they generally are not the ones who eat up
our time ;-)  Email me directly if you'd like to discuss a commercial
solution.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson