[reportlab-users] rml in openreport....How to run

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu May 12 04:28:01 EDT 2005

Tiny RML is not a ReportLab product, and does not have our
permission to call itself "Report Markup Language" which is
a ReportLab trademark.  It also only partly complies with the
RML manual.   ReportLab staff do not provide any
support for it at all.  You should contact the author of that package
for support (although it's possible others on this list might
help you directly).

(This may, however, be difficult, as last time I tried to correspond,
the project mailing list was not working).

RML is a commercial product which we sell and only customers
who have bought it or arranged an evaluation would have a copy
of the rml2pdf module.  One of my issues with Tiny RML is that
he is creating great confusion for people like you by using modules and
a 'product' with exactly the same names as ours.

Sorry to be unhelpful but if we said more than this then people
would start assuming this list was a support forum for Tiny RML.

Best regards

- Andy Robinson