[reportlab-users] question - finance charts

charlie.sheppard at comcast.net charlie.sheppard at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 22:45:07 EST 2005

I need a graphics package that provides easy to use but good looking stock
analysis charts, primarily candlestick stock charts and bar charts with opening
and closing price "ticks". I skimmed the documenation but wasn't able to find
anything that looked like it addressed these kinds of charts directly. However,
I'm sure reportlab addresses these kinds of charts without a problem. Is there
any sample code that shows how these kinds of charts are made? Thanks.