[reportlab-users] VALIGN=TOP, LongTables containing new Para with superscript

Chad Miller Chad.Miller at veritas.com
Fri Jun 24 13:43:04 EDT 2005

The PDF output clearly shows a bug.  For a cell containing a
paragraph, if the content has some characteristic, then the cell
contents pop several inches outside of the table.

Look again at this PDF.  The text "strange" at the /bottom/ is
from table #2.  That's about five inches away!  Surely no one
has any reason to expect that behavior.

- chad