[reportlab-users] new-para bug

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sun Jul 31 18:53:02 EDT 2005

Chad, thanks for this.  I have committed it on our trunk without
any great analysis - your test cases and a quick read of the code
suggest this is right.  Our core maintainers are on vacation (Robin
Becker now, me going tomorrow), but we'll almost certainly add it back
into the stable branch as well after putting the right test cases
in.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect