[reportlab-users] Reportlab examples

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 26 10:48:13 EDT 2005

Thank you, but my problem has nothing to do with Zope, I'm already generating PDF from it, and I'm totally happy with the way RL works with the application server.
I'm just curious to see RL used inside an OO environment, for example a framework that needs some generic objects and subclasses DocTemplate or another important piece of RL to make it more specific for the task ...
Basically I'm just asking for ideas and learn the best-practices :)

TIA,
  ngw