[reportlab-users] How to convert word to pdf?

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Jul 22 13:33:22 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:51:35 -0400,  "Wei He" <whe at rachisholm.com> wrote:

>Could anyone tell me how to convert ms word to pdf in reportlab?
>
>I can't find anything about this in user manual.

That's not the purpose of ReportLab.  ReportLab is used to generate PDF
files programmatically from Python code.  You need something that works
like Adobe Acrobat's Distiller to act as a printer driver.  There are
several inexpensive products to do this (such as PDF995 and
PDFConvert).  I believe there is a free one, although I have not used it.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.