[reportlab-users] Table data dislaying correctly

andrew mercer andrew at sundayta.com
Mon Feb 21 07:08:54 EST 2005

Hi,

Haven't found yet how to do the following:

1. I am displaying table data that appears on one or many pages. When on
many pages I require the column headers to appear on every page.

In an effort to research and see if reportlab does what I want I am
building my test on top of ..\tools\docco\examples.py by adding a table
to the 'flowable' Story in the go function.

However though I have successfully added a table that displays the data
on more than one page the column headers do not.

2. I kndly received an answer Friday on how to show the data in one
column as a url. However the displayed text does not display underlined.
In looking through the code/documentation I think there are two ways (i)
add the <u> tag around the url text. This does work but does not seem to
allow me to display it in blue to match the text and in any case the
html books say it is now deprecated. Or (ii) use frags but this seems
more than I want unless I have mis-understood it and so far I have been
unable to make it work.

I will keep looking/trying however are there any suggestions on
either/both of these.

Thanks Andrew Mercer