[reportlab-users] Barcodes

Joshua Cohen JoshC at usracmfg.com
Wed Feb 9 08:57:46 EST 2005

Hi All,

I need someone to explain to me how to output a Code39 barcode to a
Reportlab PDF using the barcodes extension. As far as I can tell, there is no means to do this with the Canvas object, and the demo that is included with the libraries is
using the platypus Frame to place the barcode on the form. I do not
wish to use this method. I'm guessing that it needs to be placed on the
form as some type of graphic. It's obviously not going to work with the
drawText method. Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh