[reportlab-users] KeepTogether and splitting tables

John Pywtorak jpywtora at calpoly.edu
Thu Dec 22 13:02:09 EST 2005

It would seem like you need to move the table footer out from the body
and make it a page footer.  Without having done this exactly I would
think using the platypus onPage handlers would do the trick for creating
your table footer.  However, if you are drawing borders say and want
your body table(s) to take up the entire page even if empty then I think
you may need to look at subclassing the Flowable Table, or creating your
own that can do that.

Hope this helps.