[reportlab-users] KeepTogether and splitting tables

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Thu Dec 22 12:27:46 EST 2005

I have an application that has tables that look like the following:

           Table Heading

         Col1   Col2   Col3   Col4   Col5
Row 1
Row 2
Row 3
.
.
.
Row n

            Table Footer

Problem: How can I keep the table footer together with
at least one (1) or the rows of the table on a page?  I
don't mind the table splitting across pages (I repeat the
heading and column headings properly), I just don't
want the footer to be on a page by itself.  I wrapped
the entire table/footer in a KeepTogther but that just
moves the entire table to a new page which is not what
I want.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,
Larry Bates