[reportlab-users] outputfile file problem

Eric G. Barron egb at usno.navy.mil
Thu Dec 22 10:22:56 EST 2005

On Dec 22, 2005, at 9:49 AM, Robin Becker wrote:

> tulga wrote:
>> It is ubuntu package same debian. I think last stable version.
>> Robin Becker writes:

> ..... so I guess I don't know. Perhaps they left out something.

Fellow Ubuntu user here :) ...I came to the same conclusion when I
tried using their Reportlab version.  It was a bit annoying,
actually...but I wound up grabbing the original package from the
Reportlab site after I got rid of the Ubuntu version.  I haven't
gotten around to filing a bug report or asking any of the Ubuntu
Python package maintainers why they cut the (excellent) test suite.

Eric