[reportlab-users] using reportlab derivatives

John Pywtorak jpywtora at calpoly.edu
Mon Dec 5 13:42:26 EST 2005

Just to be clear I am not saying TRML is a fork.  I was actually
wondering if Will was implying that project when he wrote "several
extensions/adaptions/forks".  But, I am not sure what forks, or projects
he is talking about.  TRML was an outside project that had some
significant discussion on this list.