**JUNK** [reportlab-users] Appending pdf's

John J. Lee jjlee at reportlab.com
Thu Aug 11 05:19:34 EDT 2005

Hi Doug,

As you discovered, simple concatenation of PDF files doesn't result in
simple concatenation of the pages you see in Acrobat, I'm afraid.

Our commercial product, PageCatcher, allows you do achieve this, together
with more complicated operations: splicing together pages in arbitrary
order from multiple sources, overlaying text and graphics on any existing
PDF document, rotating, scaling etc:

http://www.reportlab.com/pagecatcher_index.html

John