[reportlab-users] Trays

Bob Marshall marshall at fallingblossoms.com
Tue Apr 26 14:01:07 EDT 2005

dick at kniep.nl wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> we have a fairly extensive application that generates PDF using Reportlab.
> Works nicely. However, we would like to be able to send different output to
> different trays of the printer. In the documentation I found nothing on this
> subject.
>
> If anyone has any idea please let me know how to do this.
>
> Thanks for the beautiful product,
>
> Cheers,
> D.Kniep

We have been using a home-rolled solution that works just peachy for us - our
application needs to send various pages from the *same* document to various
different trays on the printer. (BTW Many thanks also due to Andy Robinson for
valuable guidance and assistance in this area).

Happy to share with you if you'd like to hear more.

--
Bob Marshall