[reportlab-users] reading/parsing a PDF file- first time

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Fri Apr 8 02:43:45 EDT 2005

I've got a PDF file which has a lot of images, although I don't know what
format the images are (BMP, JPG,etc).

When the mouse is over the image, a URL appears in a pop-up caption window.
If I click on the image,
a request is made to the website to download a text file.

I would like to write a python program to iterate through the PDF file,
save each picture and the URL to a file in the same directory,
and possibly retrieve the text file from the website.

Can someone point me to some info on how to iterate through the PDF and
save the images & URL?

thanks