[reportlab-users] errorbars in barcharts

Simon Riek riek at zem.uni-bonn.de
Fri Apr 1 06:54:18 EST 2005

Hello,

I am using reportlab to create automatic statistical reports. So far I am very
happy with the results. The only thing I am missing are errorbars so I can for
example include the standard deviation into a barchart showing means.

Has anyone extended for example the barchart class to include errorbars?

I am still rather new to pythan but I believe this shouldn't be too difficult
to do. Would be a nice practice for me I guess if I just had the time :) .

Best Regards,

Simon

--
Simon Riek