[reportlab-users] reportlab basic problem

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:57:29 +0100

You are asking the ReportLab user group questions
about wxPython and various SQL connectors on FreeBSD -
three things totally unconnected to the ReportLab library.
I think you want to ask these on a wxPython user group!

- Andy