[reportlab-users] platypus and time consuming table flowable

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:23:19 -0700

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 02:57 am, Thomas Zehbe wrote:
> IMHO this problem should be linear in the time domain with constant time
> consumption per table line. So I believe that I=B4m doing something wrong.
> But what? Any hints or ideas would be apreciated.
> Thanks

It looks like you use one Table?  You might want to try the flowable=20
LargeTable.  Also, I had a situation were if the table was larger than the=
=20
page, my cpu, and time usage grew as you describe.  I ended up breaking tha=
t=20
single table into multiples.  This may, or may not still be an issue with=20
newer versions of reportlab.
Johnny P
=2D-=20
Windows