[reportlab-users] PythonPoint: how to use Text Render Mode = 2?

Francesco Pierfederici reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:27:02 -0700

Hi,

Sorry if what I am asking is obvious, but I did not find an answer so
far.

I am using PythonPoint for a series of presentations. I would like to
use an image as a background for my slides (done) and light text with
darker shadows or light fill and dark stroke (for better contrast).

How do I do that? I saw that PDFTextObject has a setTextRenderMode()
method that basically sets the 'Tr' operator. How do I use this from
PythonPoint?

Thank you!
Francesco

P.S. It feels good to be Microsoft free ;-)