[reportlab-users] Large/Long Tables

Thomas Zehbe reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed Nov 10 16:26:06 EST 2004

Hi Michael,
you should import

"from reportlab.platypus.tables import LongTable"

and then do something like that with it:

    for line in cs.fetchall():
        pos.append((lfdnr,line['artikelnr'],line['bezeichnung'],line['masse'], ...))
    t = LongTable(pos, (25,60,200,60,60,60))

Then you get a very much faster version of a table flowable, which has an
almost linear correlation of time consumtion and size.

Hope this helps.
By
Thomas