[reportlab-users] Large/Long Tables

Michael Mauws reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed Nov 10 15:45:06 EST 2004

The recent postings about the excessive print time for tables with many rows
resonated with me as this is something that I, too, am struggling with.
However, I was unable to find documentation or source for the aforementioned
LargeTable flowable. Thus, I'm wondering if someone can point me to this?
(BTW, I did find the discussion in the archived regarding Long Tables but I
was unable to discern the solution that may have been contained therein...

...michael