[reportlab-users] barcode extension

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:54:22 +0200

Hello.

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:34:23PM +0100, Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
> $ unzip rlbarcode-0.9.2.zip
> Archive:  rlbarcode-0.9.2.zip
> warning:  rlbarcode-0.9.2.zip appears to use backslashes as path
> separators
>   inflating: reportlab/extensions/barcode/code128.py
> [...]
>
> This warning fools our ports infrastructure.

Aleksander, this is very normal thing when you unzip ZIP files, which was
zip'ed under M$ Windoze (zipinfo -z rlbarcode-0.9.2.zip <ENTER>). The same
thing is under Linux, FreeBSD and any other *nix.

Recipe for your infrastructure: re-zip the file, using POSIX path and run
dos2unix utility on each Python file.

P.S. Wow! OpenBSD still alive? :-)

--
HTH, 暮

If you are angry with someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes... then
you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes.