[reportlab-users] Corrupt Emailed PDFs ... any resolution

Mon, 24 May 2004 14:35:23 +0100

postmaster@binarystar.org wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I wanted to know if there was a work around for the corrupt PDF documents
> generated with Reportlab and emailed with outlook?? This problem only
> seems to effect PDF documents generated with ReportLab .. other PDF files
> generated with other programs work fine
>
> regards
>
> *binarystar*

I know of no real problem in this area. Does this occur with all ReportLab
generated documents?

As an excercise can you email me a small example with outlook as an attachment
and inside an attached zip file. Presumably if there's a problem the zip file
version will be different to the one attached directly. If corruption occurs I
will be able to tell immediately and we can proceed to attempt debugging.