[reportlab-users] Table height

Ulrich Wisser reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:25:09 +0200

Hi,

thanks again for all the help with the Verdana TTF problem.
The first version of my PDF report worked fine!

As always there is of course one of these little details left.
My report contains a table with two columns (description, amount) and in
some cases description is too long for one line. I know that table can
handle that properly, only in this report the table is not allowed to
flow, but should be restricted to one page. The remaining rows should be
discarded.
The problem doesn't stop there, I need to know what rows are shown to
calculate the difference between the total amount and the amounts
displayed with the table.

Example:

	desc 1     #1
         desc 2     #2