[reportlab-users] Use of Image flowable results in AttributeError.

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:55:38 +0000

In article <PGECLPOBGNBNKHNAGIJHOECPKIAA.andy@reportlab.com>, Andy
Robinson <andy@reportlab.com> writes
>Oh dear.  This getRGBData thing is coming up again and
>again.  We changed a call to PIL in a way which seemed
>to work fine for us and which I assumed was always available,
>but it seems to break for a lot of other people.
>
>Robin, can you check if PIL changed recently in this
>regard, and post the results here?   And if there is a
>version-and-platform-proof way to get pixels out of PIL
>let's switch to using it...
>
>- Andy
....there was indeed a change in the way that some PIL things were done,
but I thought that related only to where the gif color tables were held.

I've been hacking on this in the recent past and it seems to have broken
something in our demos as well.