[reportlab-users] Use of Image flowable results in AttributeError.

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:46:42 -0000

Oh dear.  This getRGBData thing is coming up again and
again.  We changed a call to PIL in a way which seemed
to work fine for us and which I assumed was always available,
but it seems to break for a lot of other people.

Robin, can you check if PIL changed recently in this
regard, and post the results here?   And if there is a
version-and-platform-proof way to get pixels out of PIL
let's switch to using it...

- Andy