[reportlab-users] Image-Compression: drawImage() using PIL -> PDF very large

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:09:36 +0000

In article <40598259.3070107@truckport.de>, Patrick Ulmer
<ulmer@truckport.de> writes

Patrick I have made some changes to the back end image processing so
that where possible we use JPEGS directly which should avoid the problem
you report. The changed files are in CVS right now, but if you want I
can package up the changes and email them to your for testing.