[reportlab-users] how to print label size

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:46:41 +0100

I'm using ReportLab to try print some information from a Zope application to a
label (size 4cm x 2cm). I see in the python file pagesizes.py there are some
ISO format declared, as A4, A3...
When I try to declare a new format, as LABEL1, with 4cm x 2cm (LxH) dimensions
I show a PDF with the right size but when I try to print it on a TEC
B452Printer, a legacy printer for label, I don't obtain a good output.
Can anyone has experience about this printer or suggest to change printer (I
can buy an Epson LX300 for example, and try with this...)
thanks in advance.

--
Calogero Bonasia