[reportlab-users] ReportLab and Zope - Thursday 22nd July, London

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:33:16 +0100

> BTW the author of CMFReportTool copied and pasted the entire
> Paragraph.py and made some minor changes in it for use in CMFReportTool,
> probably to try to fix bugs.  I'm not aware that these have been rolled
> back into the main code.  As a separate issue, the HTML parser in
> CMFReportTool needs a rewrite.

That's interesting.  None of us here are on Zope lists - and if we were,
we'd have even less time for the core code ;-).  Perhaps you could hint
to the author that we don't mind patches...

- Andy