[reportlab-users] Table Height problem

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:46:57 -0700

We need more information to reproduce this.  Can you send an output
file and/or some code examples?  The best of all would be a slimmed
down script which reproduces the problem, plus the PDF it produces.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect
RepoortLab Europe Ltd.
tel +44 20 8544 8049

-----Original Message-----
From: Shayan Raghavjee <shayanr@sjsoft.com>
To: reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sent: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:37:38 +0200
Subject: [reportlab-users] Table Height problem

Hi Guys,

I haven't had a problem for quite a while, until now sadly.

I'm using ReportLab via ModPython, (I don't think the problem has
anything to do with that though), and it's producing wierd tables. I'm
producing a set of tables, a print representation of an HTML form.

Basically, there's code that calculates the table widths, which it does
fine, however the height of the rows is the problem. The 1st 2 rows are
fine, the 3rd is a little smaller, just a little too small for the
text, and the rows after that are tiny. I don't have any code that
calculates the height of the rows, so I'm not quite sure where it's
gone wrong.

I have noticed that it's only if I use a paragraph flowable, if I use
plaintext, it's fine.

Any thoughts or suspicions?

Thanks,
Shayan Raghavjee