[reportlab-users] Table Height problem

Shayan Raghavjee reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:37:38 +0200

Hi Guys,

I haven't had a problem for quite a while, until now sadly.

I'm using ReportLab via ModPython, (I don't think the problem has
anything to do with that though), and it's producing wierd tables. I'm
producing a set of tables, a print representation of an HTML form.

Basically, there's code that calculates the table widths, which it does
fine, however the height of the rows is the problem. The 1st 2 rows are
fine, the 3rd is a little smaller, just a little too small for the text,
and the rows after that are tiny. I don't have any code that calculates
the height of the rows, so I'm not quite sure where it's gone wrong.

I have noticed that it's only if I use a paragraph flowable, if I use
plaintext, it's fine.

Any thoughts or suspicions?

Thanks,
Shayan Raghavjee