[reportlab-users] Come on, i am so messed up and i need anything from u

Marius Gedminas reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:50:01 +0200

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 04:08:29PM -0800, sarah el-lawindy wrote:
> hi guys,
>  i tried the stuff u told me about it worked well , but ... i am using
>  an  arabic font, so when i open the pdf , it contin arabic characters
>  but not the ones i wrote, so anyone faced this thing before ???.=20

I'd guess not.

>  i though of changing the locale of my OS but it did not work, i also
>  tried to change the default encoding in the site.py, it did not work
>  either.

These things should not matter.

>   ANY Suggestions ...

Could you show the code you use that does not work for you?  Otherwise
it's very hard to understand what the problem might be.

> sam ellawindy
>=20
> do i need to work with iso-8856????????

I do not think so.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
C is a language that combines all the elegance and power of assembly langua=
ge
with all the readability and maintainability of assembly language.

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--