[reportlab-users] Come on, i am so messed up and i need anything from u

sarah el-lawindy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:08:29 -0800 (PST)

--0-2055006651-1068422909=:23848

hi guys,
 i tried the stuff u told me about it worked well , but ... i am using an  arabic font, so when i open the pdf , it contin arabic characters but not the ones i wrote, so anyone faced this thing before ???.
 i though of changing the locale of my OS but it did not work, i also tried to change the default encoding in the site.py, it did not work either.
  ANY Suggestions ...

sam ellawindy

do i need to work with iso-8856????????