[reportlab-users] Help making label software match paper

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 15:35:36 +0100

> Some years ago I needed to generate labels and decided to program it
> using ReportLab. Everything worked!!! Today I came back to my program,
> and after upgrading the Report Lab libs, it isn't correct any more.

Is it possible you upgraded your Acrobat Reader? I seem to
remember AR3 working fine like this and 4/5 don't.

I just had the same problems doing business cards; something
in Acrobat Reader, possibly new options we need to support
and have not figure, seem to make it impossible.

To put it clearly:  I print a 'ruler' onto A4, measure it
and it's usually a tiny bit wrong.

Could you humour me by trying the same experiments with, say,
a word document and seeing if it works?

- Andy