[reportlab-users] ReporLab announce Mac specific downloads available

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 06:04:19 +0200

Hi, here's some additional info for the really curious, like me...

John Precedo wrote:

> The source Stuffit archive is available from:
> http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/reportlab_20030519_mac_src.sit

This is also known as the ReportLab ToolKit, RLTK, and does not
comprise any other previously existing RL products, commercial
or not. The distribution differs from the Unix one in at least
one respect: for whatever reason the test suite includes test
results. Two tests are said to fail, but it's up to you to find
out which ones...

> The shared libraries are available in the following location:
> http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/mac-dlls/2.2/mac.2.2.sharedlibs.sit

They include the following files (among them, for whatever reason
only one comes in a Carbon flavour):

   _renderPM.carbon.slb
   _renderPM.ppc.slb
   pyHnj.ppc.slb
   sgmlop.ppc.slb
   _rl_accel.ppc.slb
   pyRXP.ppc.slb

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus,