[reportlab-users] ReporLab announce Mac specific downloads available

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 18:37:56 +0100

ReportLab are pleased to announce a Mac download of our ReportLab PDF
library.

The source files have been tested on a Mac and should have the correct line
endings for the Mac platform. They are now available in a stuffit archive as
well as the more usual zip and tgz versions. We have also compiled the
shared libraries (Mac versions of the Windows DLLs) for Python 2.2 on the
Mac.

This has been tested on MacOS 9. We plan an OS X release in the near future.

The source Stuffit archive is available from:
http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/reportlab_20030519_mac_src.sit

The shared libraries are available in the following location:
http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/mac-dlls/2.2/mac.2.2.sharedlibs.sit

What is ReportLab?
Reportlab is a cross-platform library for generating PDF files from
Python, without relying on any third-party tools from Adobe or other
vendors.

--
John Precedo  (johnp@reportlab.com)    Developer
Reportlab Europe Ltd  (http://www.reportlab.com)