[reportlab-users] newb getting started with table

d s reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:44:22 -0800

(I posted this to c.l.py, but there have been no responses thus far.)

I am having a tough time getting through the reportlab docs.  For whatever reason they are simply going past me, and I am not able to get a handle on platypus.  I have had no problem using the canvas directly and plotting items, but I need something higher level.

I am trying to build a simple report that consists of a header on the first page followed by a table which may or may not continue onto more pages. The table is really what I just don't get.

Page numbers and a header which would appear on pages 2-* would be gravy as well, but I assume that once I see a stripped down example of the above that I can work from there.

Can someone share a simple example which does this?

Thanks,

-doug