[reportlab-users] Problem with renderPM

Geoff Wright reportlab-users@reportlab.com
14 Jun 2003 13:06:49 -0500

--=-tGH/Rt1hB8N5NtYdWpni

On Gentoo 1.4-rc3
python2.2.2
reportlab1.17

I am not able to import the renderPM module.

from reportlab.graphics import renderPS --> succeeds

from reportlab.graphics import renderPM --> fails with the following
error message.

>>> from reportlab.graphics import renderPM
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/reportlab/graphics/renderPM.py", line
28, in ?
    raise ImportError, "No module named _renderPM\n" + \
ImportError: No module named _renderPM
see http://www.reportlab.com/rl_addons.html

I have downloaded the latest renderPM 0.9 but I am not sure what to do
with it.  I couldn't find any docs or READMEs with it.  What am I
missing here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

geoff

--=-tGH/Rt1hB8N5NtYdWpni