[reportlab-users] SVG Tools?

Tim Roberts reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:20:28 -0700

I would like to begin digging into SVG.  I like the idea of using a single
vector format for both print and web use.  I'm guessing that the ReportLab
audience and the SVG audience probably overlaps a fair amount.

Are any of you doing SVG work?  What are the right tools to use for creating
SVGs in a graphical way?  I suspect Adobe Illustrator is probably a good choice
-- it's always been  good vector tool, albeit expensive.  Jasc WebDraw is also
supposed to be good.  Are there any good free tools?

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.