[reportlab-users] Re: Generating huge reports and memory consumption

Alessandro Praduroux reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:06:16 +0100

On Sunday 05 January 2003 12:17, Robin Becker wrote:
> After all that effort it seems it was an extension after all. Seems I
> have _rl_accel.pyd in two places on the office machine. After hearing
> two people claim things were OK I retried at home with out the DLL and
> things were OK. Seems _fp_str had a gaping hole.
>
> Those who need an immediate fix need to get the CVS version of
> _rl_accel.c.
>
> I tested with up to 40000 pages and things seem to be OK.
>
> I'm not claiming there are no further leaks though :(

the patch solved completely my problem, thx. Now I will try to get it
incorporated in the debian woody package :)

bye

--
Linux webmaster & sysadmin
pradu@pradu.it