[reportlab-users] Linux installation of report lab - HELP?

Dennis Allison reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:51:15 -0800 (PST)

You should be able to go to the unzipped/untarred reportlabs directory
and find the file setup.py.  Using the python you'll be using (important
if you have more than one) execute

	python setup.py build
	python setup.py install

and all should be in place.