[reportlab-users] Linux installation of report lab - HELP?

Ashley Pritchard reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:41:12 -0800

I am trying to instsll Reportlab on a Red Hat Linux 8.0 machine. So far I
have been unsuccessfull.
I have mannaged to gunzip & un-tar the file.
I have read the README file which says to "unpack" reportlab into your
python path & to create a .pth file.
The directions seem to me to be so unclear, as with all thing linux. I do
not understand how install this program to where it is functional.
I am useing this program in conjuntion with a genealogy program called
Gramps which requires this program to be able to generate PDF documents.
Please Help.