[reportlab-users] ReportLab Developer Network - RFC

Martin Skøtt reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:36:29 +0100

Great to hear that things are going well for you :-)

All in all your idea sounds great. The only ReportLab product I have used is
PageCatcher. My experience with is that documentation is very lacking and the
product is still in its infancy, but the support I got here on the list was
great. Almost like getting community support on a commercial product :-)

My current situation (the use of PageCatcher is currently a one off thing) does
not allow me to pay 1000$ for subscription to your idea, but things might
change during the year, but it depends on how things develop around here.
--
Martin Skøtt
Xenux ApS - The Linux People