[reportlab-users] PDF Generation performance

Shayan Raghavjee reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:16:24 +0200

Thanks for the input. Forms sound promising, but the issue I may have is
each page would have multiple changes, not just 1 as with a serial
number, one of the tables has different information in it for each page.
Even so, a little re-arranging and I could definately make the top half
a constant.

I have broken the form down into small tables, each page has it's own
little set of tables. All page breaks are manually inserted, and there
isn't any cell size calculations either, those are mostly preset.