[reportlab-users] no one replied back :(

Tim Roberts reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:10:48 -0800

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:27:17 -0800 (PST), sarah el-lawindy
<samwind80@yahoo.com> wrote:

>hi all of u,
>  i am sarah, i hope that u all forget me and my tiny winy problem, i wished that anyone replied back whether with an answer to my problem or saying that it couldn't b soled, o i can use any other way to do  my stuff.
>  i hope that anyone replies soon.
>sam ellawindy ......

First, a little mailing list etiquette.  It has been 10 days since your
last message (which was itself another "can't anyone help me" message),
and some 6 weeks since the original question.  In that time we've dealt
with dozens of problems in many different areas.  You should not expect
anyone to remember your "tiny winy problem" after that long without SOME
kind of a hint.  You need to repeat the question, or at least the parts
that have not been settled, including the details.  This is a very helpful
mailing list, but you shouldn't expect us to dig through our archives to
find your details.

In fact, when I saw this message, completely lacking in specifics, all in
lower case, with its cutesy abbreviations, I at first assumed it was a
spam leader for a porn web site somewhere.  I get a lot of those: "U
haven't written in so long", "I met you last night", etc.  If you expect
professional advice, please take a little care in writing your questions.
--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.