[reportlab-users] Returning PDF to a browser?

Dennis Allison reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:41:13 -0800 (PST)

As far as I know, all.  However, I have been told there are different
behaviors for different versions of IE.  For my purposes, however, I have
found that providing the mime-headers required by the standard and making
file names end with a '.pdf' extensions did what I needed.